How you will make an Impact:
As the Sales Director for Northern Europe, you will be responsible for identifying business opportunities and expanding the company's client base in Northern Europe, with emphasis on the UK, Ireland and Nordics.
This independent contributor role will see you as the primary contact, bridging the company, its customers, and collaborators. This position is remote, with travel requirements of up to 50% to customer sites, conferences and exhibitions.
In this role, you will:
- Execute and implement the company's commercial strategies to drive business growth and increase the company's valuation.
- Establish, develop and maintain long-term working relationships with new and existing collaborators and customers in the region.
- Develop strategic plans and proposals for winning new opportunities with a focus on large strategic long-term recurring opportunities.
- Attend meetings with key customers, present seminars/webinars and participate in conferences and exhibitions.
- Support the Head of EU/UK to achieve the short and long-term sales and business growth targets.
We are looking for people who have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a Life Science discipline, e.g. Genetics, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Protein Engineering.
- Strong technical knowledge of proteomics, specifically in protein arrays, protein expression, mass spectrometry and assay development.
- 3-5 years of commercial biotech experience, preferably in a commercial biotech or pharma environment, managing customer relationships and complex sales.
- Highly self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Proven ability to engage all levels of research and senior management levels in a biotech or pharma organisation.
- MUST live in the UK.
- £70,000 - £75,000 per year basic salary
- Commission - 3% of revenue (uncapped)
- £600 per month car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please apply for this job if you are a self-motivated and challenge-driven professional.