Are you interested in a fast-growing business environment and have a drive for success?
A fantastic opportunity to work with a leading international biotech company has opened up.
How you will make an Impact:
This company is looking for a dynamic, organised and autonomous Product Manager for their Stem Cell product portfolio (RUO & GMP media, cells & services).
In this role, you will:
- Manage stem cell product line: coordinate developments, launch processes, product lifecycle management, promotions, product line reviews
- Coordinate information flows to all affiliates, support sales by providing material, training and attend customer discussions
- Develop tactical marketing plans and contribute to the strategic plans in collaboration with the Market Strategy Management team
- Manage and develop the stem cell IP portfolio in collaboration with the Manager of Intellectual Property
- Lead customer collaboration projects: evaluate, define needs, provide technical expertise (or coordinate with technical expert), follow up until project completion
We are looking for people who have the following:
- PhD in cell biology or stem cell research
- 1-2 years of job experience in a project leader, product development, marketing, sales or business development role in the stem cell or related biotechnology industry
- Excellent oral and written communication & presentation skills in English
- Strong organisational skills
- MUST live within 1 hour of the office in Gothenburg, Sweden
- 54,150 SEK/month
- 20% bonus (annual, based on company performance)
For over 50 years, our client has been committed to helping scientists break new ground with innovative technologies. With an extensive portfolio of reagents, instruments, and services that support advancements in the life sciences, including frontline diagnostics and clinical applications.
This is an outstanding place to work. The company has a friendly corporate culture in which creativity, teamwork, and diligence are recognised and rewarded. Join in their efforts to create best-in-class solutions that enable discovery.
Apply for this role now.