Are you interested in a fast-growing business environment and have the drive for success?
A fantastic opportunity has opened up to work with a leading international manufacturer and distributor of in-vitro diagnostic kits company!
How you will make an Impact:
This is an exciting, fast-paced bid and commercial environment that sees you catering for multiple complex bids and business as usual (BAU) output of minor / small statement bids and commercial responses for the company's clinical diagnostics products.
You'll play a key role in managing all commercial aspects of the company's responses whilst working closely with the sales and operations team to produce high-quality winning bid submissions for new business and after-sales opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Manage all aspects of the pricing response including building complex pricing models
- Liaise with primary organisations and collate responses
- Take ownership and drive bid submissions, whilst adding value and helping to increase the company’s leading market share and win rate
- Manage the business readiness to bids, project and programme manage the end-to-end flow of bids, coordinating responses and resources to each bid through their life cycle
- Ensure that all bid documentation is consistently at a high standard, compelling, compliant, meeting all legal, commercial and technical requirements whilst helping to support development of the team's skills and experience to meet business demands
- Proactively monitoring and assessing the bid process, bid results, reference sites, demonstrations, identifying areas for improvement in terms of quality, time and effort and developing and leading lessons learned sessions
- Attend supplier meetings with your sales colleagues
We are looking for people who have:
- A scientific degree or equivalent is desirable
- Understanding of Biochemistry, Immunoassay, Clinical Microbiology or Virology/ Molecular
- Ideally experience in diagnostic sales
- Demonstrable understanding of public body procurement, including detailed knowledge of the OJEU procurement process, with a background of producing detailed bid submissions as well as frameworks
- Experienced in using websites and portals to locate and submit bids
- Excellent overall communication skills
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Flexible and open to changing priorities, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and within strict time frames
- Up to £50,000 base salary per annum (depending on experience)
- Pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays etc.
- Remote working
- Join a company with a collaborative and collegiate environment
If you feel you are the right person for this position, please apply and join a company that invests in you.