Sales Director – Northern Europe
- Execute and implement the company’s commercial strategies to drive business growth and increase the company’s valuation.
- Establish, develop and maintain long-term working relationships with new and existing collaborators and customers in the region.
- Develop strategic plans and proposals for winning new opportunities with a focus on large strategic long-term recurring opportunities.
- Attend meetings with key customers, present seminars/webinars and participate in conferences and exhibitions.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal team members to develop successful long-term opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science discipline e.g. Genetics, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Protein Engineering or related fields.
- 3-5 years of commercial biotech experience, preferably in a commercial biotech or pharma environment managing complex customer relationships and managing a sales team.
- Highly self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Proven ability to engage all levels of researcher and senior management levels in a biotech or pharma organisation.
- Strong technical knowledge of proteomics specifically in protein arrays, protein expression, mass spectrometry and assay development are highly desirable.
- Self-directed, strategic solutions-based approach to territory, account management & planning and sales coaching/managing.
- Flexibility in working hours to support multiple time zones.